Waste Removal Services for Blue Marsh Lake
|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 27, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 14, 2020 12:37 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 27, 2020 01:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 11, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: S205 - HOUSEKEEPING- TRASH/GARBAGE COLLECTION
- NAICS Code: 562111 - Solid Waste Collection
Place of Performance:
Leesport , PA 19533USA
Action Code: Combined Synopsis and Solicitation
Date: 14 January
(3) Year: 2020
Contracting Office Zip Code 19107-3390
Classification Code: S205
Contracting Office Address USACE/Philadelphia District Wanamaker Building
100 Penn Square East Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Subject: Philadelphia, PA
Solicitation Number: W912BU20Q0009
Close Response Date: 27 January 2020
Contract Point of Contact: Helena R. DiNofa
- Description: The contractor shall provide Waste Removal Services for Blue Marsh Lake for Base Year plus Three Option Years in accordance with Scope of Work.
- Place of Performance: Philadelphia, PA
Unrestricted Status: Unrestricted
- This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial services prepared in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13 and Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. Proposals are being requested and a formal written solicitation will be included as part of this submission. (SEE ATTACHED SOLICITATION). This office will not accept any telephonic, written, or faxed requests for a copy of the solicitation. The official media for distribution of this RFQ is Federal Business Opportunities (FBO). It is the Offerors’ responsibility to monitor the FBO web site for any amendments. Interested firms must register on FBO in order to access the solicitation.
The Solicitation Number for this acquisition is W912BU19Q0009 and a separate attachment (SF1449) is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ).
This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2020-03 dated December 13, 2019. Clauses and Provisions are available on line at HTTP://acquisition.gov.
- This requirement is Unrestricted; the NAICS code is 562111 and the Size Standard is $38.5 Million .
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Philadelphia District, intends to award a firm fixed price contract for the contractor to provide Waste Removal Services for Blue Marsh Lake for Base Year plus Three Option Years in accordance with Scope of Work. (See the attached detailed Solicitation). Award will be made on the basis of Lowest Price and responsive to the requirement and financially responsible.
f. The period of performance for base year shall be from 01 February 2020 through 31 December 2020 plus three options shall be from 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2023.
g. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-101, dated 10-26-2018. FAR Provisions and Clauses applicable to this acquisition are incorporated in their entirety.
h. Any questions regarding this RFQ must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com by 21 January 2020 by 1:00 p.m. eastern standard time. All questions will be answered promptly via an amendment.
i. All quotes shall be submitted electronically by (1:00PM) EST on 27 January 2020 to Helena DiNofa at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any amendments to this requirement, all amendments are required to be filled out and submitted with the attached SF1449 document by the due date.
j. For information regarding this solicitation, the USACE Point of Contact is Helena R. DiNofa. Please contact electronically at email@example.com.
k. All contractors are required to be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) before award as required by DFARS 204.7300 and registered for “All Awards”. Information on getting registered may be obtained by accessing the SAM website at www.sam.gov. Additional instructions will be included in the solicitation. Also, firms who receive a Federal contract in excess of $30,000.00 are required by legislation to submit an annual VETS Report on your employment of targeted veterans. Information on submitting your report may be obtained by accessing the following internet web site: www.va.gov.
- 100 PENN SQUARE USACE WANNAMAKER BLDG 7TH FLOOR
- PHILADELPHIA , PA 19107-3390
- Helena R Dinofa
- Phone Number 2156566762
- Fax Number 2156566780
- Robert W. Hutcheon
- Phone Number 2156562291
- Jan 14, 2020 12:37 pm ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.