The firm selected may be required to attend a pre-construction conference with the Department and the construction contractor for this project. Under the supervision and direction of the department the selected firm will be required to keep records and document the construction work prepare current and final estimates for payment to the construction contractor assist the Department in obtaining compliance with the labor standards safety and accident prevention and equal opportunity provisions of the contract item. The selected firm may also be required to perform other duties as needed.
EMPLOYEE SUMMARY CHART:
Please complete and attach an employee summary sheet that shows the following breakdown of information. Please submit information in a chart format. Order chart by position (highest to lowest) then name of the individual. This sheet will not count toward the maximum number of pages for the Statement of Interest.
(Only names proposed on the agreement should appear on chart)
1. APPLICANT NAME - indicate classification as shown on the current proposal.
2. YEARS WITH FIRM
3. YEARS WITH OTHER FIRMS PERFORMING HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION
4. YEARS OF INSPECTION EXPERIENCE ON PENNDOT PROJECTS
5. YEARS OF DISTRICT 8-0 INSPECTION EXPERIENCE
6. NECEPT BITUMINOUS FIELD CERTIFICATION - indicate YES/NO
7. NECEPT CONCRETE TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION - indicate YES/NO
8. NICET CERTIFICATION - indicate LEVEL
9. ECMSv3 EXPERIENCE - indicate YES/NO
10. NUCLEAR GAUGE CERTIFICATION - indicate YES/NO
Answering YES to ECMS v3EXPERIENCE means that individual is able to navigate through the ECMS website project screens in order to access/retrieve construction project information and reference documents.
Answering YES to ECMS v3 EXPERIENCE means that the inspection individual is able to navigate through the ECMS v3 functionality in order to create and review PSAs.
Answering YES to ECMS v3 EXPERIENCE means that the supervisory individual should be able to perform, create and review tasks such as PSAs, Work Orders and Estimates.
Firms applying must have qualified personnel capable of climbing structures during painting, rehabilitation, or construction.